Saturday, March 13, 2010

More changes

Heavy on the critiquing, I have had lots of more detailed feedback from various sources including the author of the original story. Yes - more changes - not huge, but they do make sense. (Well this is a learning experience for me).

One of my mentors (Chris) has strongly advised that I actually complete a storyboard BEFORE completing the Animatic. It appears that I may have got lost in camera placement and timing before sorting out what it was I actually wanted to capture. Chris gave me some of his ideas in storyboard format for the first and second scene and I will try to emulate this effort. I didn't bother with the storyboard because of my drawing skills (I had thought I would be concentrating more on the drawing that what it was that I wanted to capture) but Chris showed just how effective they are even with very basic drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment